ERICA GOLDSON: Graduation speech
I think this is the best graduation speech ive ever seen.
Okay so first of all, you should check out John Mulaney’s plane/Xanax bit, because it’s hilarious.
Anyway, when it comes to staying calm on the flight, what helps me a lot is airplane stats. Like, you’re a hundred times more likely to die in a car wreck than a plane. You may also bring something that really takes up your attention, like an audiobook, podcasts, or puzzle activities. Take some time before your flight to learn some deep breathing techniques (7-11 breathing is really simple and effective). And, of course, sleeping is a great way to make the flight a little easier.
I don’t know who or what that is, but I always like pissing people off, so.
Other than that, I’m not sure, either avoid introducing them or just do it and prep both yourselves for ignoring your dads views
- If you are HIV-negative, PEP and PrEP can help you stay that way.
- If you are HIV-positive, PEP and PrEP can help protect your partners.
PrEP is a daily pill that can help keep you HIV-negative as long as you take it every day.
- Ask your doctor if PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis) may be right for you.
- Condoms give you additional protection against HIV, other sexually transmitted infections, and unintended pregnancy.
If you are HIV-negative and think you were exposed to HIV, immediately go to a clinic or emergency room and ask for PEP (Post-exposure Prophylaxis).
- PEP can stop HIV if started within 36 hours of exposure.
- You continue taking PEP for 28 days.
Many insurance plans including Medicaid cover PEP and PrEP. Assistance may be available if you are uninsured. Visit NYC Health’s website to find out where to get PrEP or PEP in New York City.
They sell anti-acne body wash at Target and WalMart.
yo yo yo
this is such a common problem and there’s no reason to feel bad about it. BODIES DO THINGS WE DON’T WANT THEM TO DO. but the solution is so simple as just using lube. If your bf doesn’t want to use it, well… Then he’s not going to have sex, is he?
So I have a similar problem with my parents.
1. Challenge your father on his ideas concerning the sexes. Say, why is that? How do you come to that conclusion? Where/when have you seen that? You’re going to be accused of being a smartmouth. Ignore it.
2. Empower your mom. When you are outside of a situation, encourage her to speak her opinion (even if it’s on something trivial). When she does speak up for herself, back her up.
3. You can also stand up to your dad. You don’t have to be belligerent about it, but you should definitely tell him that it’s hurtful. He may dismiss it, but he’ll remember that you said it, especially if you do it every time.
These are the things I’ve done with my parents. The issue is no where near fixed, but it has definitely improved.
HELLA GURL SHARE THE POWER OF BOOBS.
Could definitely be some micro-tearing because of friction. May also be a yeast infection. If it doesn’t go away in a couple of days, try some soothing vaginal cream.
Unless you’ve had the exclusivity chat you can consider yourself (and him) single